Energy drives our nation forward. It’s a critical industry where challenging risks abound and clients demand a deep understanding of their operations. We have specialized knowledge, extensive experience and an in depth understanding of the challenges and unique insurance requirements of the Energy Industry. That’s why agents and brokers turn to WestCongress to address their Energy insurance needs.
Our program specializes in niche segments within the Oil and Gas, Utilities and Petrochemical space. Our focus is on land-based contractors across the Energy industry. We offer Commercial General Liability and Excess Liability coverage, as well as wide array of coverage enhancements.
- Nationwide coverage (Ex. AL & IA) – domestic Surplus Lines carrier (A-VII AM Best)
- Tailored coverages to meet or exceed industry requirements
- Centralized submission, processing, placement and servicing
- Broad risk appetite
- Broad coverage available including combined GL/CPL/EO forms
Small to middle market risks, focused primarily on land-based operations in the following segments:
- Oil & Gas – Midstream and Downstream
- Well Site Contractors – Equipment rental w/operator, site preparation, construction, general welding, electricians, general motor mechanics and other land-based contractors
- Facilities Maintenance, Service Contractors and Oilfield Construction Contractors
- Product Manufacturers and Distributors
- Pipes, Valves, Pumps, Drills, Drill Bits and Drill Collars
- Machinery or Equipment Installation, Servicing and Repair:
- Land-based service providers who install, service or repair, light and heavy equipment at well sites, refineries and petrochemical plants
- Commercial General Liability – $1MM Occurrence/$2MM Aggregate/$5MM Policy Aggregate
- Commercial Excess Liability – $5MM Occurrence/$5MM Aggregate
- Manuscript endorsements
- Per project aggregate
WestCongress is Here to Help
From filing a claim to submitting your application, we promise to respond promptly to your request.
WestCongress Energy solutions are offered through a surplus line carrier with an AM Best Financial Strength Rating
of A- (Excellent) VII.