Oil & Gas, Utilities, Industrial, Petrochemical, Mining
Energy drives our nation forward. It’s a critical industry where challenging risks abound and clients demand a deep understanding of their operations. We have specialized knowledge, extensive experience and an in depth understanding of the challenges and unique insurance requirements of the Energy Industry. That’s why agents and brokers turn to WestCongress to address their Energy insurance needs.
Our program specializes in niche segments within the Oil and Gas, Utilities, Industrial, Petrochemical and Mining space. Our focus is on contractors across all Energy segments and owners and operators in the upstream Oil and Gas and Mining segments. We offer Commercial General Liability and Excess Liability coverage, as well as a wide array of coverage enhancements.
- Nationwide coverage (Ex. Alaska) – domestic Surplus Lines carrier (A-VIII AM Best)
- Tailored coverages to meet or exceed industry requirements
- Centralized submission, processing, placement and servicing
- Broad risk appetite
- Broad coverage available including combined GL/CPL/EO forms
- Competitive premiums
Small to middle market risks, focused primarily on land operations in the following segments:
Oil & Gas – Upstream, Midstream and Downstream
- Contractors –
- Well Site Services – On Site, “Around The Hole” or “Over the Hole” operations
- Facilities Maintenance, Service Contractors and Oilfield Construction Contractors
- Owners – Oil Lease Owners and Operators
- Manufacturing, Distribution and Supply
Utility, Industrial, Petrochemical
Contractors – Facilities Maintenance and Service Contractors
- Contractors – Mining services providers and mine maintenance
- Products Manufacturing, Distribution and Supply
Minimum Submission Requirements
- Completed ACORD application including full description of insured operations. Must be signed and dated at the time of binding.
- Supplemental Application (We require our application completed at binding but can accept other carriers supplemental applications at quoting)
- 5 years currently valued loss runs for respective lines of coverage (including scheduled underlying)
- Description of large losses
- Underlying quotes for respective lines of coverage
WestCongress is Here to Help
From filing a claim to submitting your application, we promise to respond promptly to your request.