Operations Specialist – Insurance
Champlain Insurance Group is a fast-growing, specialty, surplus and excess lines insurance enterprise. Which, through our affiliates, Champlain Specialty Insurance Company, WestCongress Insurance Services LLC, and WestCongress Risk Services LLC, offers primary and excess general liability insurance solutions and claims administration throughout the United States
We are in need of an Operations Specialist for our Manchester, NH office to assist with the processing and placement of the insurance products we offer. The Operations Specialist supports the underwriting process and is involved in clearing and logging insurance submissions, data collection and entry, file maintenance and other tasks related to the intake, evaluation, binding, issuance and modification of the insurance products we offer.
As an Operations Specialist you will be asked to utilize our policy administration system to clear and log applications for insurance products; obtain and upload file documentation and perform other data entry and administrative tasks.
- Provide support to Account Executives.
- Analyze and screen submissions.
- Issue endorsements and cancellations.
- Issue quotes, binders and policies.
- Respond to and resolve billing inquiries.
- Solicit underwriting information for new and renewal business.
- Request additional information post-bind to complete file.
- File maintenance.
- Maintain service standards by providing timely responses to broker requests and inquiries.
- Provide a superior customer experience.
- Prepare quotes, binders, policies, endorsements and amendments.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Able to manage, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Good working in a team environment.
- Willing to work outside area of responsibility to support the growth of the business.
- Ability to organize work and perform within time constraints.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High proficiency in math, typing, Microsoft Word & Excel and other computer software & systems.
- Some experience in the insurance industry preferred but not necessary.
Opportunity for Advancement:
- For the successful candidate that demonstrates the aptitude and a desire to learn and advance, this position may offer opportunities for advancement to positions of increasing responsibility and authority within the insurance underwriting or other aspects of our business.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, including bonus opportunity, health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, matching 401k savings plan, and paid time off and holidays.
If interested, please submit your resume or statement of qualifications.
- 401(k) matching
- AD&D insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: One location