Assistant Account Executive-Renewals
WestCongress Insurance Services LLC is a surplus lines insurance producer with authority to bind commercial general and excess liability insurance policies on behalf of our affiliate, Champlain Specialty Insurance Company (AM Best A- (Excellent), VII).
The Assistant Account Executive-Renewals is responsible for supporting Account Executives within the artisan contractors or energy casualty business for the evaluation, rating and quoting renewal submissions; interacting with brokers, and other tasks related to the intake, evaluation, binding, issuance, and modifications of the insurance products we offer.
As an Assistant Account Executive-Renewals, you will:
• Provide support to Account Executives
• Provide a superior customer experience
• Execute program guidelines and binding authority and ensure compliance with insurer policies, processes, and risk appetite
• Solicit underwriting information for renewal business
• Assist with file documentation process
• Review quotes and send to producers on behalf of Account Executives
The successful candidate will possess:
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with a carrier, MGA or other insurance producer working directly with general liability and excess liability accounts
• High level organization skills and must be detailed oriented
• Ability to organize work and perform multiple tasks within time constraints
• Ability to work in team environment
• Willingness to work outside of area of responsibility to support growth of the company
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• High proficiency in math, typing, Microsoft Word & Excel and other computer software & systems
Opportunity for Advancement:
For the successful candidate that demonstrates the aptitude and a desire to learn and advance, this position may offer opportunities for advancement to positions of increasing responsibility and authority within the insurance underwriting or other aspects of our business.
We offer a competitive compensation package including a bonus opportunity, health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid time off and holidays, and a matching 401k retirement plan.